Note: Following materials are provided by Frederic S. Lee
Alfred S. Eichner Papers
- Alfred S. Eichner, Curriculum Vita, January 1988.
- “Alfred S. Eichner Obituary,” New York Times, Feb. 13, 1988.
- Eichner, A. S. 1968. “Business and the Market Mechanism,” in The Business of America, edited by Ivar Berg, pp. 167-200. New York: Harcourt, Brace & World
- Eichner, A. S. 1968. “Public Policy for Growth,” in Manpower Strategy for the Metropolis, edited by Eli Ginzberg and The Conservation of Human Resources Staff, Columbia University, pp. 262-291. New York and London: Columbia University Press.
- Eichner, A. S. 1970. State Development Agencies and Employment Expansion. Policy Papers in Human Resources and Industrial Relations 18. Ann Arbor: University of Michigan Press.
- Eichner, A. S. 1971. “Monopoly, the Emergency of Oligopoly and the Case of Sugar Refining: A Reply,” Journal of Law and Economics, 14 (October): 521-527.
- Eichner, A. S. 1973. “A Theory of the Determination of the Mark-up under Oligopoly,” Economic Journal, 83 (December): 1184-1200.
- Eichner, A. S. 1973. “Human Resources Planning,” in New York is Very Much Alive: A Manpower View, edited by Eli Gizberg and The Conservation of Human Resources Staff, Columbia University, pp. 247-309. New York: McGraw-Hill.
- Eichner, A. S. 1974. “Determination of the Mark-up under Oligopoly: A Comment,” Economic Journal, 84 (December): 967-980.
- Eichner, A. S. 1975. “The Megacorp as a Social Innovation and Business History,” Business and Economic History: Proceedings of Business History Conference, vol. 4: 46-66.
- Eichner, A. S. 1975. “A Theory of the Determination of the Mark-up under Oligopoly: A Further Reply,” Economic Journal, 85 (March): 149-150. (also DeLorme and Rubin’s comment, pp. 148-149).
- Eichner, A. S. 1977. “The Geometry of Macroeconomic Balance,” Australian Economic Papers, 16 (28): 53-71.
- Swann, D. 1977. Review of The Megacorp and Oligopoly by Alfred S. Eichner, Economic Journal, 87 (June): 362-364.
- Marris, R. 1977. Review of The Megacorp and Oligopoly by Alfred S. Eichner, Journal of Economic Literature, 15 (4): 1340-1343.
- Eichner, A. S. 1978. Review of Studies in Pricing by P. W. S. Andrews and Elizabeth Brunner, Journal of Economic Literature, 16 (4): 1436-1438.
- Eichner, A. S. 1979. “‘An Anthropogenic’ Approach to the Labor Market,” Eastern Economic Journal, 5 (3): 349-366.
- Eichner, A. S. 1979. “New Approach on Inflation,” New York Times, July 25.
- Eichner, A. S. 1979. “Stagflation: the Worst of Two Worlds,” New York Times, May 27.
- Eichner, A. S. 1980. “The Post-Keynesian Interpretation of Stagflation: Changing Theory to fit the Reality,” U.S. Congress, Joint Economic Committee, Stagflation: The Causes, Effects and Solutions, Special Study on Economic Change, December. Pp. 38-66.
- Forman, L. and A. S. Eichner. 1980. “A Post-Keynesian Short-Period Model: Some Preliminary Econometric Results,” Center for Economic and Anthropogenic Research, SUNY-Purchase, Working Paper No. 4, May.
- Eichner, A. S. 1981. “Expectations in Economics,” U.S. Congress, Joint Economic Committee, Expectations and the Economy, Government Printing Office, December. Pp. 113-118.
- Eichner, A. S. 1982. “The Micro Foundations of the Corporate Economy,” Center for Economic and Anthropogenic Research, Working Paper No. 11. December.
- Eichner, A. S. 1985. “The lack of progress in economics,” Nature 313 (Feb): 427-428; and P. Dasgupta and F. Hahn. 1983. “To the defense of economics,” Nature 317 (October): 589-590.
- Eichner, A. S. 1986. Letter to Nature (on 1983 article)
- Eichner, A. S. 1986. “The lack of progress in economics: Rejoinder.”
- Eichner, A. S. 1987. Instructor’s Manual for Macrodynamics of Advanced Market Economies. Unpublished.
- Eichner A. S. nd. “Monopolistic Practices and Competition.”
- Eichner, A. S. and E. M. Ochoa. 1988. “The Structure of Industrial Prices,” paper presented at the ASSA annual meetings, New York City, December 28.
- Tributes in the Memory of Alfred S. Eichner, edited by Frederic S. Lee, 1991 [Aaron Warne, Eli Ginzberg, Richard Bartel, Myron Sharpe, Frederic S. Lee, Len Forman, Miles Groves, Toshio Ogata, William Milberg, Paul Davidson, Philip Arestis, Roy Rotheim, and Jan Kregel]
Ronald Meek Papers
The following papers were obtained from Mrs. Meek circa 1998. The originals remain with Mrs. Meek. Ronald Meek was a professor at the University of Leicester when he died; and it appears that all of his papers were destroyed at this time. At least I could not find any. In any case, I was teaching at De Montfort University at this time and was beginning to work on the history of heterodox economics, which was eventually published in 2009. Because Meek was part of this history I contacted Mrs. Meek to see if she had any papers. She did, but not very much, and mostly from the 1970s. I hope you find what I obtained from Mrs. Meek of interest.
- Various Notes
- Theories of Value, Distribution and Welfare
- Accumulation and Distribution: a neo-classical theory
- Letters by K. Bharadwaj
- Two Letters between Meek and S. Hollander
- The Neo-Ricardians: Supply, Demand and Equilibrium
- Surplus, Price and Profit
William Beveridge Papers
- William Beveridge Papers: Part V, Section IXa, Folder 13, Minutes. British Library of Political and Economics Science, London School of Economics and Political Science
Oxford Economics and Oxford Economists 1922-1971
E. L. Hargreaves
Research Assessment Exercise, Rankings of Journals, and other Materials
- The UK Research Assessment Exercise and the Narrowing of UK Economics — Appendix, February 18, 2013 (updated)
- A History of Heterodox Economics: Challenging the Mainstream in the Twentieth Century-Appendix (Routledge, 2009)
- Research Quality Rankings of Heterodox Economic Journals In A Contested Discipline-Appendix I (AJES 69(5): 2010)
- Research Quality Rankings of Heterodox Economic Journals In A Contested Discipline-Appendix II (AJES 69(5): 2010)
- Research Quality Rankings of Heterodox Economic Journals In A Contested Discipline- Appendix II Tables 1A-4A (AJES 69(5): 2010)
- Social Provisioning, Embeddedness and Modeling the Economy
Heterodox Economics Directory
- 5th Edition (pdf & web) January 2013, complied and edited by Tae-Hee Jo
- 4th Edition (pdf), January 2011, complied and edited by Tae-Hee Jo
- 3rd Edition (pdf & web), September 2008, compiled and edited by Frederic S. Lee
- 2nd Edition (pdf), May 2005, complied and edited by Frederic S. Lee, Steve Cohn, Goeffrey Schneider, and Paddy Quick
- 1st Edition (pdf), January 2005, complied and edited by Frederic S. Lee, Steve Cohn, Goeffrey Schneider, and Paddy Quick